Monday, June 20, 2011

Winter Park family photographer

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

So, I have been saving this entry for Father's Day....
and I had REALLY good intentions of posting it on said day. However, life... travel... and plans with my own "baby daddy" got in the way. So here is a darling session of 2 adorable kiddos paying tribute to the man they call DAD.

These images made me grin from ear to ear and brought a tear to my eye.



fun tickles from daddy.  those giggles were intoxicating.  ;)

a little sugar for daddy. 


i LOVE LOVE LOVE this image.

melts my heart.  seriously.
Happy Father's Day to all of the AMAZING Dad's out there.  You are loved!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shannon! We LOVE our photos. They turned out great and we'll treasure them always!

    ReplyDelete

Prove you were here.... leave a comment :)