Sunday, February 26, 2012

mine. Orlando Child Photographer

Dear 2012,
You are racing by faster than my old friend 2011 and one thing remains true.... I STILL suck at blogging. I have no idea why... I am quite the procrastinator and am easily distracted. In the blogging world, this is a lethal combination.
All I can say is
Fingers crossed for March.


This one is mine.  I love this little boy more than words can express.  He amazes me every. single. day. 

Can I tell you how much I love his dirty little face in this image???  A little dirt never hurt.  That's what I always say.


I love that he stood still long enough for me to snap a few pictures today.  He insisted on holding the hoe (and we weren't doing any yardwork).


Still standing still for photos.... he must want something.


until next time.


2 comments:

Prove you were here.... leave a comment :)