Saturday, May 5, 2012

Back to nature. Orlando Child Photographer

Tap Tap Tap.... is this thing on?
It's been a while.... I need to do a little catching up on my old bloggie! Today seems to be the day to do just that.

We spent last weekend in the woods of South Carolina.   We stayed at The Territories on the Saluda River Preserve.   All I can say is it was INCREDIBLE!   Just the 3 of us.... NO. ONE. ELSE.   It was eerie, and yet liberating. We loved it!   We rode UTVs, went fishing, searched for arrowheads, played countless hours of frisbee, built campfires, shot 550 (true story) rounds through my son's .22 rifle and had an all around amazing family weekend.

Ever wonder what happens when you furiously shake a soda can and then shoot it with a rifle???

 See below...
  








I'll be back later with more images of our adventures. Stay tuned. :) sl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prove you were here.... leave a comment :)