Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fast and Furious -Orlando child photographer



Still enjoying summer here in the Littrell Family.  This week was spent with my sister and her 2 children.  Hadn't seen them in 2 years and WOW it is AMAZING how fast my niece and nephew are growing up.  My nephew couldn't seem to "grasp" the Aunt Shannon concept and called me Grandma the whole trip.  I found it to be funny.... so it stuck.  We took a ton of photos at the beach (will post them later)........  but for now, enjoy the images of our trip to the local icon known as Lil 500 .  It was my little man's first time driving SOLO and he LOVED every minute of it!!!




10 and 2 baby


Uncle Donald Taking Peyton for his first spin.


Shameless logo placement.





Love the grin here.


Alexa, AKA A-bomb


Wave to "Grandma"

Lap traffic.

Couldn't resist.




If you haven't been to Lil 500 yet.....  GO!  It's a BLAST for the whole fam! 
SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prove you were here.... leave a comment :)