Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should we wear for our portrait session??? Central Florida family photographer

I get this question from 90% of my clients before their photo sessions.  Especially family sessions.

 
The answer is simple, sort of.

1.  Wear clothing that represents YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR STYLE. 

2.  I say. "If I do MY job right, no one will notice what you are wearing in the image."  I stand by this statement.

3.  Should we match?  Matching is fine.... but coordinating is GLORIOUS!

4.  Avoid big characters or logos which draw the eye away from your darling kiddos face. 

5.  Pick one piece of clothing (usually for Mom) and coordinate around it. 

6.  People feel more relaxed in casual attire.... and their photos reflect this.  (HINT HINT) 




Below are some of my favorite Children's Apparel Sources

Happy Shopping!

www.bodenusa.com

www.jcrew.com

www.janieandjack.com

www.teacollection.com

www.gap.com

www.hannaandersson.com

www.77kids.com

 

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever sent clients to Pinterest to look at What to Wear boards. SO helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE it if you would share this post at my photo swap linky party!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link...http://www.sweetlittlegals.com

    ReplyDelete

Prove you were here.... leave a comment :)