I get this question from 90% of my clients before their photo sessions. Especially family sessions.
The answer is simple, sort of.
1. Wear clothing that represents YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR STYLE.
2. I say. "If I do MY job right, no one will notice what you are wearing in the image." I stand by this statement.
3. Should we match? Matching is fine.... but coordinating is GLORIOUS!
4. Avoid big characters or logos which draw the eye away from your darling kiddos face.
5. Pick one piece of clothing (usually for Mom) and coordinate around it.
6. People feel more relaxed in casual attire.... and their photos reflect this. (HINT HINT)
Below are some of my favorite Children's Apparel Sources
Thursday, August 11, 2011
What should we wear for our portrait session??? Central Florida family photographer
- #WINNING - Orlando Child Photographer
- Closest to the pin. - Orlando child photographer
- What should we wear for our portrait session??? C...
- New Smyrna Beach Photographer
- Hubba Hubba... I mean Happy Birthday - Orlando bu...
- Not your average newborn images..... ;) Orlando N...
- Fast and Furious -Orlando child photographer
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2009 (33)