Whenever driving, my husband's eyes are on not on the road, but on 957 *other* things. It totally makes me nervous and crazy. Finally... all of his "rubbernecking" paid off! He spotted this manatee and newborn calf in a small creek! SCORE!! Of course, he doubled back to nab these cute pics! In fact, he called me to boast that he had just finished up his first newborn session! HA! These images are not mine.... but hubby doesn't have a snazzy little watermark :). Thanks babe, for capturing these images and allowing me to share them! You're the best!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
- #WINNING - Orlando Child Photographer
- Closest to the pin. - Orlando child photographer
- What should we wear for our portrait session??? C...
- New Smyrna Beach Photographer
- Hubba Hubba... I mean Happy Birthday - Orlando bu...
- Not your average newborn images..... ;) Orlando N...
- Fast and Furious -Orlando child photographer
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2009 (33)